Cintiq 21UX (Intuos4 Technology)#DetailFrom#: Wacom
Order number: DTK-2100 DEMO
Cintiq 21UX (Intuos4 Technology)
Order number: DTK-2100 DEMO
For data protection reasons, the Facebook “Like” function must first be activated by a click.
Click “Activate” now to see what your friends like.
Whether you're a digital photographer, graphic designer, illustrator, product or fashion designer, the Cintiq 21UX interactive pen display by Wacom offers you more space for your creativity and your ideas.
You can work with optimal hand-eye coordination in your digital applications directly with the pen on the 21,3" TFT display. Accelerate your workflow and increase your productivity through the interaction between the Grip Pen, eight ExpressKeys on each side and Touch Strip with toggle functionality. Configure your own individual, ergonomic work-space set-up: the display reclines like a drafting table from 65 to 10 degrees and rotates like a sketchbook up to 180 degrees in either direction.
The Cintiq 21UX features the new Wacom Tip Sensor with its 2,048 pressure levels and minimised activation force of below 1g, and it is also fully compatible with the Intuos4 pen tablet system.
Features Cintiq Demo units
- all functions are tested
- full 14-days return-right and money-back warranty
- no exchange for another unit if the ordered one is returned – only refund
- full 3-years-warranty like new products
- no on-site exchange service
New Wacom Tip Sensor with 2,048 levels of pressure sensitivity
Create natural-looking pen, brush, and eraser strokes.
Tilt your input device in either direction and create natural-looking pen, brush, and eraser strokes.
Some input devices can be rotated along their axis and with rotation-sensitivity your Cintiq can recognise this rotation and transform it in some applications (such as Painter 9) into rotating brush strokes.
With Tool ID each Cintiq input device can be individually programmed and configured for each application. And these functions are automatically activated as soon as the application starts.
The ExpressKeys are a set of buttons located on both sides of the tablet. Assign your favourite keys or macros to these buttons and start to forget your keyboard.
The Touch Strip allows you to use your finger directly on the tablet - similar to notebooks′ touchpad. Zoom in and out within your image with a single sweep of your finger - and if you prefer to stick to the pen, then use it on the Touch Strip too.
Get rid of errors by a flip of your pen.
No input device needs a cord or battery - the tablet itself supplies the input device with power.
Plug and Play
Your Cintiq pen tablet system installs easily and quickly and is compatible with all your software.
Wacom pen technology
Wacom's patented cordless and battery-free pen technology gives you a high-quality and reliable product, which requires minimal maintenance. This technology guarantees exceptional product quality from the world market leader of pen based input solutions.
- PC: Windows® XP, Vista or Windows® 7
- Apple Macintosh®: OS X 10.4 or higher
- CD-ROM drive
- Powered USB port
- An Internet connection to download software
- Cintiq 21UX Interactive Pen Display
- Cintiq Grip Pen
- DVI-/VGA adaptor
- DVI-D-/DVI-I adaptor
- Stroke pen nib (1x)
- Felt pen nib (1x)
- Standard pen nib (3x)
- Pen stand
- Software download booklet
- Installation CD (includes tablet driver software and online user′s manual)
- Mains connection
- Quick Install Guide
- Weight: 10.4 kg
- Interface: USB
- Stand: Completely removable,
Rotation up to 180° right/left,
Incline 10° - 65°
- Type: TFT active matrix LCD
- Screen Size: 54.2 cm (21.3")
- Display Area (W x D): 432 mm x 324 mm
- Resolution: UXGA (1,600 x 1,200 Pixel)
- Brightness: 220 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: 550:1
- Response Rate: 20 ms
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 561 mm x 421 mm x 48 mm
- Technology: Electromagnetic resonance method
- Resolution (per point): 0.005 mm (5,080 lines per inch)
- Tilt sensitivity: ± 60°
- Maximum reading height with pen: 5 mm
- No. of ExpressKeys: 16, 8 on each side of tablet
- Touch Strip controller: 2, on the left and the right back of tablet