You are a teacher or a student...
As a teacher or student you can make a purchase in our Wacom eStore at a special education price.
+ Who is eligible to Purchase? (more info)
- Students / Tutors
Full or part time students of an Educational Institution as:
- Academic or vocational institutions, accredited by the applicable governmental regulatory agency in the country in which the educational institutions have their principal offices; Accredited public or private primary, secondary or higher education school providing full-time instruction. This includes nursery schools, primary schools, secondary schools, high schools, grammar schools, schools for the handicapped, teacher training colleges, technical colleges, further education colleges, research institutes, adult education centres and State run or State subsidised facilities for the re-training of the unemployed.
Full time students of an Educational Institution as:
- Home schools approved in writing.
- Teaching hospitals or medical training schools, wholly owned and operated by an Educational Establishment.
- CPublic Research Establishments.
- Faculty and Staff
Full or part time faculty and staff employed by accredited Education institution as defined in section 1. above.
- Students not currently enrolled at an accredited Education Institution
- Faculty and staff not currently employed at an accredited Education Establishment.
- Students, faculty, and staff who are not willing or able to provide appropriate identification
- Students, faculty, or staff enrolled or employed at the following mentioned educational entities:
- An academic or vocational institution NOT accredited by the applicable governmental regulatory agency in the country in which the educational institution has its principal offices.
- Hospitals not wholly owned and operated by an Educational Establishment; churches, religious organisations that are not accredited schools; military schools that do not grant academic degrees.
- Training centres or schools granting certificates for courses such as computer software training or job training that are not accredited schools.
+ Purchase Quantity (more info)
Staff and students are allowed to purchase the following quantities of product to special education conditions per academic school year:
- Pen tablets (Intuos/Intuos PRO): A maximum of two (2) may be purchased per academic year
- Cintiq Companion2: A maximum of one (1) may be purchased per academic year
- There are no special teacher/student conditions on Cintiq products
+ Appropriate identification for staff and students (more info)
Appropriate identification means:
- Clear, readable copies of the following documents: a current, valid photograph identification and valid evidence of current enrollment at or employment by an Educational Establishment or an educational entity.
- Each identification provided to Certified Education Partner shall be valid for a period of time not to exceed 1 year from the date that the appropriate identification was actually furnished to the Certified Education Partner, or, if applicable, the expected graduation date for the individual, whichever is less.
After proof of legitimacy has been uploaded, each one will be individually checked by Wacom. These checks are usually carried out within a few hours (Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 16:00, excluding German public holidays).
You will receive an e-mail informing you of the result of the check. Insofar as an entitlement exists, you will also be notified by e-mail once access has been granted to the special conditions.
Please note that purchases should not be made until you have received confirmation that you are entitled to the special conditions. Entitlement to special prices will not be granted retroactively.