You are an institute ...
As an institute you can purchase in our Wacom eStore at special education pricing.
2.1 Who is eligible to Purchase?
- Educational Institutions
- Academic or vocational institutions accredited by the applicable governmental regulatory agency in the country in which the educational institutions have their principal offices; Accredited public or private primary, secondary or higher education school providing full-time instruction. This includes nursery schools, primary schools, secondary schools, high schools, grammar schools, schools for the handicapped, teacher training colleges, technical colleges, further education colleges, research institutes, adult education centres and State run or State subsidised facilities for the re-training of the unemployed.
- Home schools approved in writing.
- Teaching hospitals or medical training schools
- Hospitals that are wholly owned and operated by an Educational Establishment. Wholly owned and operated means the Educational Establishment is sole owner of the hospital and only entity exercising control over day to day operations.
- Public Research Establishments
- Public establishments fully funded by government on a local, national or European level, teach students as part of their research mission and can provide copy of bylaws that state the relationship with a controlling university.
- Administrative Offices or Boards of Education of Educational Institutions (for their own use).
- The local, regional or national administrative offices of one or more Educational Institutions described in A. 1) above
- Charitable Organisations
- A charitable organisation which operates on a not-for-profit basis and whose aim is 1. the relief of poverty, 2. the advancement of education, 3. the advancement of social and community welfare, 4. the advancement of culture or 5. the advancement of the natural environment.
- Educational Institutions
- An academic or vocational institution NOT accredited by the applicable governmental regulatory agency in the country in which the educational institution has its principal offices.
- Hospitals not wholly owned and operated by an Educational Establishment; churches, religious organisations that are not accredited schools; military schools that do not grant academic degrees.
- Public Museums
- Public Libraries
- Training Centres
- Training centres or schools granting certificates for courses such as computer software training or job training that are not accredited schools.
2.2 Purchase Quantity
There is no limitation for institutions itself (not valid for students/teachers in institute).
2.3 Appropriate identification for institutes
For a purchase by an educational entity appropriate identification means:
- A valid Educational Establishment-sponsored e-mail address utilising an education domain name and ′ship to′/ delivery address and ′bill to′ address of the educational entity; or
- A valid, official purchase order issued by an educational entity